Your Guide to New Year Essential Makeup Products
New Year brings new excitement. It’s the perfect time to revive yourself, make new resolutions and a perfect time to refresh our makeup routines. From aiming that flawless complexion, to captivating eye look or a bold lips, right makeup products can be your companions in crafting stunning looks throughout the year.
Let's dive into the essential makeup products that can be your go-to essentials for a radiant New Year ahead.
1. Mattifying Makeup Primer
Start with a Mattifying Makeup Primer to set the stage for a smooth canvas. This will not only help in blurring the pores and fine lines, ensuring your makeup stays put all day long and giving you a shine-free finish. Whether you have oily skin or dry skin, this primer suits every skin type.
2. Airbrush Finish Foundation
Get a flawless complexion with the Airbrush Finish Foundation. It is waterproof and offers full coverage, allowing you to get a party ready look in no time. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid this foundation keeps your skin hydrated and feels light on the skin. The goal is to achieve a natural, airbrushed finish that evens out your skin tone without feeling heavy or cakey.
3. Hold Me Matte Lipstick
Your look is incomplete without a touch of lipstick on your lips. Give your lips a bold statement and be the vibe of the New Year party. It comes with a waterproof and transfer-proof formula that stays up to 12 hours. The best part of this liquid matte lipstick is that it is infused with Apricot oil so it doesn't dry out your lips.
Opt for shades that complement your skin tone and resonate with your style, whether it's a classic red, a nude, or a trendy berry hue.
4. 24/7 Eyeshadow Palette
Travelling to new places needs new looks and what better way to enhance your eye look with the Swiss Beauty 24/7 Passport Eyeshadow Palette. With 12 highly pigmented shades, from mattes to shimmers, this palette gives you endless possibilities to create multiple eye looks. It comes with an easy to blend formula and minimal fall out is a game-changer in creating a myriad of eye looks.
5. Cheek It Up Blush
A pop of colour on the cheeks can instantly liven up your complexion. The Cheek It Up Blush, available in various shades, adds a natural flush or a vibrant hue to your cheeks. Go with a subtle glow or a more rosy tint, this blush can enhance your overall look and bring life to your face.
Tips for Utilising Your Essential Makeup Arsenal
- Experiment and Play: Don't be afraid to experiment with these products to discover new looks. You can use the Cheek It Up Blush as an eyeshadow, lip tint and a blusher.
- Seal your makeup: Ensure to spray a hydrating natural makeup fixer after applying makeup to maintain its longevity.
- Blend, Blend, Blend: Whether it's foundation, eyeshadow, or blush, blending is key to achieving a seamless and natural finish.
- Versatility is Key: Experiment with these products to create a range of looks suitable for any occasion, from casual outings to special events.
- Prep Your Canvas: Start with a well-moisturised and primed face to ensure a smooth application and long-lasting wear.
As you plan your New Year Party look, consider these essential makeup products are your trusty companions for enhancing your overall look. Here's to a year filled with stunning looks, self-expression, and newfound confidence!