1. Q. Does foundation clog your pores?
Primers are the base of your makeup. It locks your face to protect your skin from damage. But yes, sometimes it may clog your pores which will result in breakouts.
2. Q. Can we wear a foundation primer in daylight?
Yes, most foundations have SPF in it, which protects your skin from sunburn. You can easily wear it in sunlight. You can also apply sunscreen to add extra protection to your face.
3. Q. Is this foundation for all skin types?
It depends on your skin. This product is made to suit all skin types, but how can we forget the exceptions. To check if the product is good for you or not, apply it first on your hand and see if it worked well.
4. Q. Can we use this foundation without a primer?
Yes, you can use this foundation without applying a primer because it already has a primer in it. It is our special edition that compresses primer in the foundation.
5. Q. What form of foundation is best?
Liquid foundations are the best and handier to use because they blend perfectly throughout your skin.
6. Q. How to choose the right foundation?
Know your skin type and then decide on your product. It's important to know what suits your skin and whatnot.
7. Q. What colour makeup primer to use?
You can choose a primer in the same colour as your foundation colour to even tone your skin. You can also use other specific colour correcting primers. Green primers help to reduce redness.