How to Apply
Your hectic lifestyle and pollution can hamper your skin. It’s Dermatology recommended to nourish your skin once you remove your makeup at night. Here's our Swiss Beauty’s range of products for after-makeup skincare regime. It includes a gentle Exfoliating Gel, Gel Scrub, Sheet Mask, Refreshing Rose Petal Toner, Pearl Glow Face Serum and Nourishing Night Cream.
Step 1: Kickstart your after-makeup skincare routine with our Exfoliating Gel that gently exfoliates, removes all the skin impurities, and dead skin cells and increases blood circulation.
Step 2: Moving forward, go for our Gel Scrub which can help you gently remove dirt and impurities, unclog skin pores and reduce excessive sebum production.
Step 3: Cover your face under our Sheet Mask that helps to hydrate, rejuvenate and refresh your skin with radiance.
Step 4: skin with the Refreshing Rose Petal Toner, which is infused with the goodness of rose petals to refresh your skin and minimize large open pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Step 5: Add the glow of pearls to have youthful and nourished skin with our Pearl Glow Serum. It also helps in repairing pigmentation and dull skin.
Step 6: Enriched with the goodness of active natural ingredients, Swiss Beauty’s Nourishing Night Cream is a perfect partner to help you increase your skin elasticity and reduce dark spots and pigmentation.
- To rejuvenate, hydrate, moisturize and nourish your skin.
- Protect your skin from everyday pollution.
- Avoid skin pigmentation and dullness.
- To give time to your skin to refresh and increase elasticity.
- Babassu oil helps your skin to deeply moisturize & hydrate
- Rose petal extracts allow your skin to maintain pH balance of your skin.
- Lemon and honey extracts help intense skin hydration, clears acne and its marks.
- Artemia extracts, xanthan gum and jojoba oil help in diminishing signs of aging.
Mfg. For: Global Beauty Group Limited. Add: RM 2914C, 29/F Ho King Commercial Centre, 2-16 FA Yuen Street, Mongkok, Kowloon Hong Kong.
Customer care at Regd. Office Tel: 01145046200